I'm gonna miss these guys and this country, too.
To answer all your questions about my travel plans: I'll be going with Nick to South Africa for a week. We're flying into Port Elizabeth then taking the backpackers' Baz Bus to Cape Town, stopping several places to hike around. We'll end up in Cape Town for about 3 days before flying back to Jo'burg on the 25th. Nick flies out to Europe then but I'll head back to Gabs to stay with my family, visit my Otse family, and maybe take a few day trips to villages outside Gabs. Who knows? Maybe I'll just spend those last 5 days chillin' at home, watching more TV than I ever will in America and filling up on Stella's delicious pap and seswaa.
1 comment:
Claire, you have created such a large and complex new family and history in Africa--and soon to be spread all over the world!
But you would spend your last 5 days watching TV???
Tsamaya sentle!
Post a Comment