Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Ever True to Brown
Sometimes I swear I never left. In Ann Arbor, I live one block from Thayer Street, and one block from all the shops and restaurants. I also live across the street from the Inn at Michigan, rather than downstairs from the Inn at Brown. Cafe Ambrosia in A2 is a cross between Amy's Place on Wickenden and the Creperie on (Providence's) Thayer. Ypsilanti is like Seekonk. The running trails at the Arb remind me of Blackstone Blvd. UM even has ballroom dancing on Sunday nights from 6-10 (it's from 6-9 at Brown). My energy systems prof tells the same jokes that my advisor Kurt did at Brown. Oh, I love Michigan, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wish it were a little more different. Nowhere will ever compare to Brown, so please just don't even try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment