Just in time for the official first day of spring, Michigan has a winter storm warning! It's been raining and hailing off and on for days now, and the temperature finally dropped back into the 20s last night.
But before it did that, we had a few days of nice weather, just in time for SNRE's annual Sustain-a-ball! SNRE definitely throws the best parties. Sustain-a-ball was great: delicious food, fun people, good music, and pretty dresses (I so rarely get dressed up beyond jeans and a sweatshirt...). I had a new pink dress to wear, and it was so bright and cheerful it made up for the ugly Michigan weather. Plus, my hair is just now getting long enough again (after cutting 11 inches last May for Locks of Love) for me to feel like a girl. And, Colin let me play dress-up with him and choose his outfit! I think he looked fantastic.
Here are a few of my favorite photos from the night (credit to my friends Jazmine, Meredith, and Emily):
 |
| Dancing with Colin! |
 |
| Claire, Meredith, Patty, and Miranda (why do I appear tallest?!) |
 |
| Colin's plum-colored shirt coordinates so well with my hot pink dress! (Not an easy feat.) |
No comments:
Post a Comment