Saturday, March 10, 2012

I Love Lazy Saturdays

Lazy Saturdays are my favorite part of the week! I had so many things to do today (try out a new dance class, grocery shopping, return some rejected bridesmaid dress options, reading, knitting, finishing my tax forms, running, hanging out with friends), and now it's 11:30 and I'm still in my pajamas. I've read everything of interest online and am sitting here with a mug of hot chocolate pondering what to do next and what I should eat for lunch. I love it.

Clearly I skipped the dance class. I'm a little sad about that, but I've had (another! geez, what's up with me not being my normal healthy self this winter?) cold for the last several days and decided what really would not help me get over it was running out the door at 8:45 am. I actually really wish this class were during the week because between mine and Colin's travels to and from Boston and New Haven, lazy Saturdays to myself are a rare thing. (He's totally worth it, though!! It will just be nice one day when I can schedule regular things for the weekends and see him, too.)

I still might venture to the mall... it certainly would be nice to have those dresses out of my closet.  And I'm still going to hang out with friends later this afternoon/evening, but I guess if I'm doing that then I really need to go grocery shopping, too, to find something to bring...

Hmmmmmm.... how many other things can I put off until tomorrow??
  • Running, definitely. It's only 34 degrees today, and supposed to be 55 tomorrow. And 65 on Tuesday!
  • Taxes. I can't mail them until Monday anyway, so I might as well put it off another day. 
But I guess that's it. Time to change out of PJs, eat some lunch, and check some things off the To Do list. Good luck with your own weekend checklists! 

No comments: