Monday, February 29, 2016

Leapin' Lizards, it's Leap Day!

Just a little update to say hi! I've been meaning to write about some of the fun things I've done lately but those stories and photos will have to wait for later. In the meantime, though, I thought I'd memorialize Leap Day 2016 with a few fun facts on all the "leaping" around I have been/will be doing this month:
  • From February 26th to March 22nd, I'll be in Boston for exactly six days.
  • Four of those days are this week.
  • Over the course of that month, I'll spend the night in six different states, spanning the northeast, midwest, and west coast (MA, ME, PA, NY, MO, CA).
  • All that travel requires two bus trips, two train rides, and five flights.
  • Things I have to pack: a winter coat, a suit, a spring dress, a bridesmaid dress, and hiking clothes. And a calendar because I'm going to need someone to tell me where I'm supposed to be when. 
Bonus fun facts: Looking back to the beginning of February, I spent the night in a seventh state, too (CT). Or, extending this out to April, I'll be taking four more train rides!

No comments: