Monday night I came down with some horrible illness involving a fever of 102, a splitting headache, and explosive diarrhea. *sigh* My stomach held out for so long without getting sick! (Except for one day of food poisoning from some cheese I ate and two days of a bad cold...) Anyway, my friend Liz got sick, too, so I'm guessing I caught whatever this is when I visited her at Khama Rhino Sanctuary. She went to the hospital today and was told, it's either: 1) bad water or 2) a stomach virus. We're both on antibiotics now (yay Cipro).
On the bright side, not being able to keep any food down may help me lose some of this mutogo belly I've gained over the past three months, and it's also keeping me way under budget. I'm not paying for food I can't eat.
1 comment:
PEACE! also includes good health. May you and your friends of Botswana have it.
Post a Comment